THURSDAY: Creamy Spinach Salad with Cumin Chicken and Quinoa
Prep time: 8 minutes
Cook time: None
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon plain nonfat Greek yogurt
- 2 cups prepared quinoa (from Monday’s dinner)
- 4 cups baby spinach leaves
- 1/2 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 4 cooked chicken cutlets (from Monday’s dinner), diced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 avocado, pitted and diced
- 6 radishes, thinly sliced
- In a small bowl, whisk together oil, vinegar, and yogurt. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine quinoa, spinach, onion, and chicken. Top with dressing and toss to coat. Season with salt and pepper, then fold in avocado. Taste and add more salt and pepper if desired.
- Divide salad evenly among four plates and garnish with sliced radishes. Serve immediately.