The Truth about Fat Loss
A FREE SEMINAR
When: Thurs 29 October – 6pm
Limited spaces available so register now!
Presenter: Ben Montague
There are many different theories and trends surrounding the best way to burn body fat. The good news is that it’s not too complicated at all, the bad news is that it will require a bit of hard work and discipline. This seminar will cover five key elements to ensure you maximise your fat burning potential and it will cover a range of topics including cardio training zones, weight training, nutrition and even a bit of psychology. If you are wanting to burn body fat then this seminar is for you!
About Ben Montague
Ben has been involved in the health and fitness industry for over 20 years and has a wealth of experience, including:
- A group exercise instructor and personal trainer for two decades
- A former fitness presenter on TV One’s Good Morning Show
- A presenter at local and international fitness conferences
- An Exercise Prescription tutor at the New Zealand Institute of Sport
- A representative sportsman in a number of different codes, including rugby, basketball, athletics and rugby league
Please register online or at reception.