- What information does Exodus Health and Fitness Club collect?
- What does Exodus Health and Fitness Club uses your information for
- How do we protect your information?
- Access to your information
- Do we disclose information to third parties?
- Third party links
- Your Consent
- Contacting us
This policy is provided for your information and doesn’t limit or exclude your rights under the Privacy Act 1993
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, purchase a membership or trial, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey or fill out a form.
When purchasing or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, date of birth or credit card information.
What does Exodus Health and Fitness Club use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience
- Your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs
- To improve our website, we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you
- To improve customer service, your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs to process transactions
- Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
- To send periodic emails
The email address you provide for purchase processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your purchase, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. only if you have opted in to receive emails from us.
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you make a purchase or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
We offer the use of a secure server for all supplied sensitive or credit. After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
Access to your information
You can request to access all Personal Information or Trade Information we hold about you and ask us to correct it if it is wrong. If we believe your personal information is correct. we will attach your request to the file. To request any information we may be holding please contact us by ringing 04-978 9700 or emailing email@example.com. Any access request which involves significant work or which we reasonably believe to be vexatious (for example, unnecessary repeated requests over a short time frame) may be subject to a reasonable fee to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
Yes. Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information
Do we disclose any information to third parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to third parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, but we require those parties to agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is required to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect our or others’ rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable bulk visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Exodus Health and Fitness Club
147 Tory Street, Wellington
+64 4 978 9700