The Perfect Lunchtime Workout
Welcome to Tabata. This training method will make every muscle work – including the ones you didn’t know you had!
The format is easy in theory, harder in practice:
- Just four stations with 2 exercises per station.
- Start with 20 seconds of exercise 1, then take 10 seconds rest
- Move to 20 seconds of exercise 2, then take 10 more seconds rest.
- Repeat each exercise 4 times and that’s 1 station complete.
Take a well-earned 1 min break and then it’s off to the next station.
- Fat loss through increased metabolic rate.
- Muscle tissue retention.
- Aerobic and Anaerobic capacity increase.
- Time saving – a perfect lunchtime workout.
What you need to bring to your class
Make sure to bring a drink bottle and sweat towel along to this class – you will need them! A keen attitude to work hard will be most helpful. Bring a friend too!
And remember to bring a keen attitude to smash it out!