Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookie Pancakes
These little numbers are called chocolate chip oatmeal cookie pancakes for a very plain reason: that’s exactly what they taste like. Only they contain no butter, no added sugar besides chocolate chips, and can be made both gluten-free and vegan. They also contain almond butter for a healthy punch of protein for staying power throughout the morning.
- 1 Banana ripe
- 3 tbsp Milk / Almond Milk
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1 tbsp butter / Almond butter
- 1 tsp Baking powder
- 3 tbsp dark chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup whole meal flower
- 1 pinch salt
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla extract
1. Mash bananas, then mix in milk and eggs
2. Melt butter and add in all other ingredients and mix well.
Tip: Once cooked add anything from plain yogurt, to almond flakes, chia seeds, other nuts and seeds, berries and fruit.
Found at: minimalistbaker.com